St John's Lodge is an award-winning guest house situated between Windermere village and the Lake at Bowness Bay. Windermere village centre, Bowness, the Lake, restaurants and cafes are all within walking distance of the property.
St John's Lodge offers an extensive range of cooked breakfasts including traditional English, gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, vegan and fresh fish dishes.
There is free access to an off-site health club, located 2 miles from St John's Lodge. This provides free access to a swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room, Spa and fitness classes for all guests during their stay, including on check out day.
There is a small car park on-site and further parking close-by.
The hosts offer advice for local walks, events and restaurants. There is also free hire of local guides, board games, novels, CDs, DVDs and umbrellas.
Internet WiFi disponibile
in tutta la struttura.
Parcheggio privato disponibile gratuitamente in zona e non prenotabile.
Animali non ammessi.
I bambini di età inferiore a 10 anni non possono soggiornare.
La camera non può disporre di alcun letto supplementare.
Il numero massimo consentito di persone è 2.
La camera non può disporre di alcuna culla.
Carte accettate per la prenotazione
Métodos de pago aceptados en el sitio
Siete pregati di comunicare in anticipo a St John's Lodge (incl off-site health club) l'orario in cui prevedete di arrivare. Potrete inserire questa informazione nella sezione Richieste Speciali al momento della prenotazione, o contattare la struttura utilizzando i recapiti riportati nella conferma della prenotazione.
In risposta al Coronavirus (COVID-19) questa struttura ha adottato misure extra di sicurezza e igiene.
La spa e la palestra di questa struttura non sono fruibili a causa del Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please note private parking is limited. Additional public parking can be found close to the property.
All guests have free access to the off-site Choices Health Club, a 6-minute drive from St John's Lodge. There is a swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room, Spa fitness classes and beauty treatments and massages available.
- Leave the M6 at junction 36. St John's Lodge is 17 miles from the M6.
- Travel along the A590 by-passing Kendal and then at a large roundabout take the second exit, signposted
- A591 for Windermere -Turn off the A591 at Windermere (The Windermere Hotel is in front of you and the entrance to Windermere train station is on your left)
- Continue down through Windermere village on the one-way system to Lake Road – the main road to Bowness
- You will pass a Lakeland slate monument known as Baddeley Clock on your left, then Morgan’s Dentist and then St John’s Lodge is only a few more doors down on your left.