• from the A6 (Paris or Lyon), exit 28
then at the roundabout after the toll, the first right D103 towards Charbonnières Charbonnières then take the D86, cross Laizé and take the D82 towards AZÉ
• from the A40 (Geneva): Output 1 "MOULINS, MACON." Take D906 towards N6 "LYON MOULINS". Take exit towards: CHALON-SUR-SAÔNE / PARIS / LYON / MOULINS. At the roundabout 4th exit D205 at the roundabout take the 2nd exit: D103.
Then take the direction Charbonnières Charbonnières then take the D86, cross Laizé and follow the D82 direction AZÉ
• RCEA from La Roche-Vineuse to take the D85 for 10 km then the D82 on the left, to get to AZÉ
• from Cluny, take the D15 to AZÉ
Arriving in Aze, we are 50 meters from the church and main square with its majestic cedar. The low road is the road starting from the cedar, leaving the church on the left and the house is in the middle of the road narrowing (white gate).
We are at
- 14 minutes from the A6
- 16 minutes from the A40, 2 hours from Geneva
- 13 km from Cluny
- 18 km of MÂCON
Cluny : 12 kmMâcon : 13 km
Motorway : 10 km