"Very good" 8.0/10
116 guests reviews

Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz


6 Hansaplatz - 20099 HAMBURG (Land of Hamburg, Germany)


4 bedrooms
9 to 16 m²

1 to 2 people
(total 7 people)

38-71 €/night
Age of children
Close

Instant confirmation bed & breakfast Hamburg
No booking or credit card fees


We speak (online since July 2017)

General information of the bed and breakfast
Check-in : 15:00 - 20:00
Check-out : 10:00
Free WiFi
Television
Non smoking rooms
Shared kitchen
Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz is located in Hamburg, less than 1 km from Mönckebergstraße. Popular points of interest nearby include Inner Alster Lake and Jungfernstieg. Town Hall Hamburg is 2.5 km away and Dialog im Dunkeln is 2.6 km from the guest house.

All guest rooms at the guest house are equipped with a TV and a kitchen. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz also feature a city view. Guests also have access to a communal kitchen.

Miniatur Wunderland is 2.7 km from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Hamburg Airport, 11 km from the property.
Double Room with Shared Bathroom (2 people)

Double Room of 16 m²
Television
Washing machine
Wardrobe/Closet
Welcome tray
Toilets
Toilet paper
Linen
Kitchen
Bedding
Bedroom :
1 large double bed

Shared bathroom
View
City view
This room offers access to shared bathrooms and a communal kitchen.
Double Room with Shared Bathroom (2 people)

Double Room of 15 m²
Television
Washing machine
Wardrobe/Closet
Welcome tray
Toilets
Toilet paper
Linen
Kitchen
Bedding
Bedroom :
1 large double bed

Shared bathroom
View
City view
This room offers access to shared bathrooms and a communal kitchen.
Double Room with Shared Bathroom (2 people)

Double Room of 14 m²
Television
Washing machine
Wardrobe/Closet
Welcome tray
Toilets
Toilet paper
Linen
Kitchen
Bedding
Bedroom :
1 large double bed

Shared bathroom
View
City view
This double room has a dining area, toaster and kitchen.
Single Room with Shared Bathroom (1 person)

Single Room of 9 m²
Television
Washing machine
Wardrobe/Closet
Welcome tray
Toilets
Toilet paper
Linen
Kitchen
Bedding
Bedroom :
1 single bed

Private bathroom
View
City view
This room offers access to shared bathrooms and a communal kitchen.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Pets are not allowed.
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 2.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.


Cards accepted for booking
Visa
Mastercard
American Express

Payment methods accepted on-site
Visa
Mastercard
American Express
Maestro

This property is located in a busy area and guests may experience noise. In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. This property is located in a residential area and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise. Please inform Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. After booking, guests will be sent contact details by the property. Guests should then get in touch with the property directly to arrange a check-in time. Please note that guests may experience some noise due to the nightlife in the district. Please note that a 20% prepayment will be charged to your credit card directly after you make the booking. The remaining 80% of the total price of the reservation must be paid in cash on arrival. Please note that for bookings of 6 guests or more, special terms and conditions apply. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. This property is located in a residential area and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise. Please note that for groups of 6 guests or more, check-in has to take place before 18:00. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.

Doppelzimmer am Hansaplatz 6 Hansaplatz - 20099 HAMBURG
GPS coordinates : 53.55450, 10.01151


Print access map

Plan your route
     
Allow the deposit of cookies to access these customer reviews.
Authorize the deposit of cookies from our partners to access this content.