At 150 km of Paris, Odile Simoen offers 1 guest room for two people who can turn into a family suite for 6-7 people (two double bedrooms and a room with two single beds, plus sofa convertible) in the attic of a Percheron farmhouse. Ideal for families with children.
A TV lounge upstairs is also available for your relaxation. It is equipped with a sofa bed. Library.
On the ground floor you will find a kitchen available.
Evening meal the evening on reservation with local products and vegetables from the garden.
beautiful view of the Perche Mortagne-au-Perche, a walled town with all shops and services.
- Near state forests and Réno-Valdieu Perche-Trappe
- Cistercian Abbey of La Trappe; Greenway Alençon ↔ Condé-sur-Huisne 4 km
- Rallycross circuit Essay 20 km
- Museum of the French emigration to Canada 12 km
- Center Parcs 28 km
- Cabaret Beaulieu, the Pin-la-Garenne 12 km
- The fair pudding Mortagne au Perche 3rd March weekend
- Pool, cinema, tennis and horse riding nearby
- Le Carré du Perche, Mortagne, shows National Theatre and many shows including antiques fair on the last weekend of August
Rates per night 50 to 130 €
GPS location: 48 ° 32.494'N; 0 ° 32 661 E