WERBEAKTION 10% reduction for bookings of 6 nights or more in April or October.
Allgemeine Informationen zum Bed & Breakfast
Ankunft : 15:00 - 20:00
Abfahrt : 06:00 - 11:00
Grundstück 721 m²
Haustiere nicht erlaubt
Aktivitäten vor Ort
Situated on the square of a charming, small 'bastide' village in the Lot, not far from the Dordogne and Aquitaine, this property will enchant you. There is a panoramic view of the surrounding woodland from the large terrace, where breakfasts and dinners can be taken. The simple, but practical, bedrooms are in an independant guest wing. The accommodation is on ground floor level, with no steps.
The guest wing, which is exclusively for the use of visitors, comprises two double-bedded rooms (140 x 190 cms), a sitting room with a small fridge and tea/coffee making facilities, a large fully-equipped bathroom and a separate toilet.
The terrace, courtyard and the garden are available to visitors throughout the day. There is free Wifi, that covers all these outdoor areas.
Atelier de la Rose provides artist's or writer's retreats, and is a haven for those who enjoy historic sites and hiking. Your host is a British art historian and walker who offers the studio for rent, and will create walking and/or touring holidays to suit your requirements.
The village of Montcabrier is half-way between Bonaguil Castle and Puy l'Évêque, both of which are 8 kms away). The village is well placed for walks as it is on the GR 652 (a sub-route of the Santiago Trail), it is not far from the GR 36 and it is the starting point of a 14 kms circuit "Le Tour de Montcabrier".
1) There are two level of tariff: ordinary and exclusive. Our exclusive rates are for those qho want only one room but prefer private bathroom and toilet facilites (they will have the guest wing to themselves).
2) There is no high season tariff, our prices remain the same throughout the year (except for short term promotions).
3) We have reduced rates for stays from 3 nights or more e.g. 1 person, 3 nights, ordinary rate - 135 euros; 1 couple, 3 nights, ordinary rate - 160 euros; 1 or 2 people, 3 nights, exclusivity rate - 255 euros.
4) Special promotion for April 2018: 10% reduction on all bookings for the month of April.
1) we offer two sets of tariff for B & B - a basic rate and an exclusive rate. The latter is for those who want only one room but prefer private bathroom and toilet facilities (they will have the guest wing to themselves);
2) our rates remain the same year round, except during special promotions;
3) we offer reduced rates for bookings of 3 nights or more e.g. for 1 person staying 3 nights (basic rate) - 135 euros; 1 couple staying 3 nights (basic rate) - 165 euros; 1 personne or 1 couple for 3 nights (exclusive rate) - 255 euros.
From the north on the A20, exit 57; take the D820 to Cahors, then the D811 to Puy l’Évêque; continue on the D811 up to the junction with the D58 (on your right), the road to Montcabrier.
From the south on the A20, exit 58; take the D820 to Cahors and the bypass (direction Bergerac); then the D811 to Puy l’Évêque; stay on the D811 up until the junction with the D58 (on your right) , the road to Montcabrier.
From the west on the A62, exit 6; Aiguillon - D666 - Villeneuve-sur-Lot; continue on the D911 to Fumel, then the Fumel bypass; turn left after the LeClerc supermarket, direction Gourdon, then right for the D673; turn right after about 10 kms and go uphill to Montcabrier (D58).
Paris (Austerlitz) : Paris to Toulouse, getting off at Cahors. A bus runs from the station to Monsempron-Libos through Duravel, which has the nearest bus stop to Montcabrier. You are 6 kms from the village - we can come a collect you.
Paris (Montparnasse): Paris-Bordeaux et Toulouse. Change at Agen for the Agen to Périgueux line and get off at Monsempron-Libos.
The two nearest airports are at Bergerac (international) and Agen (Paris Orly).
WE CAN COLLECT YOU ...
We can collect you from the train stations at Agen, Cahors, Gourdon and Monsempron-Libos for a supplement. Please get in touch with us for more details or consult our 'Access' page on the web site for Atelier de la Rose.
très bon accueil, notre hôte est très agréable, chambre confortable et calme... le dîner est très bon et très convivial... le coucher du soleil depuis la terrasse... le petit-déjeuner sur la terrasse est super... merci...
Reaktion des Besitzers : Bonjour, Merci beaucoup d'avoir pris le temps de donner votre avis et, surtout, pour votre commentaire si positif. Je suis contente que votre séjour à Montcabrier était une pause reposante. J'espère que vous êtes arrivés sain et sauf à Lacapelle-Biron avant la tempête! Amicalement, Sally
Empfang Sauberkeit Unterkunft Lage Frühstück Abendessen Wlan Preis Leistungsverhältnis Veröffentlicht am 06/07/2018